Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2011

a tale of two cocks

So I don't usually write about my regulars. Just a thing I have. However this just felt like a tale that needed to be told.

I had told one of my regulars i would swing by his place after i had dinner with a friend. this regular is not one of my favs but he is convenient, usually available and a decent to hot fuck.  Guy of color, bi but mostly fucks non trans girls.  Sometimes he just wants a blow job though which usually is not something i do, i like to get fucked, however once i agreed to it and it was actually very hot - it involved a workout machine...

anyways i was in the mood for whatever this particular night, so i told him i was up to fuck or just suck. up to him. here is an account of my night

8:45 pm finished dinner with a friend. texted blowjob (bj) boy to say i was heading over and would be there in 20

8:50 pm on my way over to bj boy's place got a text from a regular, a fav, guy of color, beautiful, sexy dude, we have hot, sensual, amazing sex but hook up infrequently due to both our living situations. he says he can host til round midnight. i would much rather hook up with my fav but don't want to be an asshole and cancel on bj boy. so i tell my fav i can't.

9:05 pm i get to bj boys place. we chat a bit.

9:10 pm he starts to strip. i follow suit. he climbs on the bed and lays back. i kneel between his legs and take his cock into my mouth and begin sucking him off. i know how he likes it, tight, lots of suction. he's hard and i take him down my throat, throat fucking him.

9:20 pm he says he's gonna cum, this is unusually fast for him, i mean he's fucked me non stop for over an hour before, but it is what it is, i let him shoot into my mouth, not normally something i do, but i do it with him, we've been playing around for over a year so there are some things i do with him that i don't with anyone else

9:22 pm after i've cleaned up some, i ask him if he minds if i jerk off. i reach down and stroke my clit, i'm not very turned on, its not very hot, he just sits there, doesn't really watch, it turns me on to have a guy watch me jerk off if it turns him on - this can be very hot, this present situation is not hot, i barely cum.

9:30 pm we chat some as i am getting dressed. i want to leave but he's chattie. however i am ready to go

9:45 pm i'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus feeling very unsatisfied and i decide to see if my sensual fav is still free so i text him saying i could be there in about an hour

10:05 pm the bus finally arrives, i have not heard from sensual fav so figure its a no go

10:15 pm sensual fav texts and says sorry but he's not at home anymore. oh well, i continue on my journey home

10:35 pm i'm at the store near my place picking up some snacks when my cell rings. its sensual fav. he says he can head home now and meet me at his place. i say its gonna take me at least 20 to 30 mins to get there. he says no worries he should have the place to himself til at least 12:30. i say cool lets do it.

10:37 pm i hop back on the bus. i throw some gum into my mouth - i figure its the least i can do given i just blew a guy less than an hour ago.

11:05 pm i get to sensual favs place. we strip immediately and kiss. he's a really good kisser. we move to his bed. he lays back and we kiss and grind. i suck his nipples and lick my way down to his cock. i take his cock into my mouth and stroke him, my lips around him, taking him slowly down my throat. he groans. i go at him for a while until he pulls me back on top of him.

we kiss and grind. he pushes me onto my back and sucks my nipples his lips moving up and down my body. he spreads my legs and begins tongueing my clit. stroking it just right until i can't take it. i pull him up on top of me. he rubs his head against my clit. he's very hard. i slip a condom over his cock and he pushes into me. we both groan. he says, you feel so good. he's stroking me missionary style, our bodies close and tight, slow then hard and fast. after a while he says he's close.

he pulls out and spreads my legs and goes at my clit with his tongue. i throw my head back, enjoying it, my body shakes, i clutch the sheets my body tight and cum hard. i pull him back on top and into me. he's fucking me deep, we are holding each other close, stroking, our bodies intertwined, he cums hard shooting into me.

11:50pm he gets up to clean off. i'm lying on my stomach, worn out. he sits beside me and runs his fingers up and down my back.

12:00am i get up, shower, put my clothes back on, kiss him good bye and head out the door

1 comment: