Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

my first threesome

our last post was analytical and thought provoking.  this post is just a fuck piece.  

i have been wanting to do a threesome for a while.  i've done back to back hook ups before (a tale of two cocks) but never done group.  i've had a few offers but nothing too inspiring and/or nothing that has panned out.

i had been chatting with this dude for a bit on one of the sites.  big guy of color.  lately i've had a major thing for big guys.  only thing is he can't host and neither can i.  so one night we're chatting and he asked if i'd be up for a threesome.  he said he has a friend who can host.  nice.  i say cool i'm up for it but to be honest i've never done one before.  he says no problem, we'll show you the ropes.  he sends me a pic of his friend, cute, athletic, tallish white guy.  so he says he'll let me know and we can try for the next day. i kind of feel like its not going to happen.  however he hits me up midway through the day and says its on.   after some additional messaging around hiv/std status, etc. and me making sure his friend is trans friendly, we arrange a place to meet. 

cool.  so i'm a little nervous about it, my first threesome and all.

the big dude and i meet up at a diner.  he's cute, nice guy.  we are chatting over coffee a little waiting for his friend to be ready.  usual random small talk.  i ask about his friend.  he says they have known each other for about 3 years and hook up pretty regularly.

he leans in a little and says with no effort to lower his voice, 'you are so hot, i want to fuck you right here, bend you over that table over there and slip my cock into you'.  hot, however its the middle of the afternoon at a small quiet diner and i'm a little self conscious.  sometimes believe it or not i can be a major prude.  he says 'can we fuck all your holes'.  i say yeah.  He licks his lips, leans in again and says, 'we are gonna ravage you, fuck the hell out of you'.  i look around, i'm still feeling a little self conscious as it is very quiet in the diner, but whatever.  finally his friend texts and says to come over so we head out.

we get to his friends place and step into the elevator, immediately he grabs me, pulls me towards him, he slips his tongue into my mouth, plays with my nipples, i reach down and stroke his cock, we make out hard and steady.  i'm hard as hell by the time the elevator doors open.

the friend lets us in to his apartment.  really nice place.  I drop my bag and search for my supplies.  big dude and his friend are making random chit chat in the dining room.  supplies found i join them.  big guy says, 'so what do you think?  sexy right.  i can't wait to fuck her', (cringe), i quickly say "him".  the friend who i am liking more than big guy says in this majorly sexy stoner voice, "yeah man, get it right, he's clearly a cute boy.  i can't wait to fuck him" as he runs his hands over my body.  big guy, getting it, says, "yeah, lets fuck all his holes, fucking ravage him".  

the friend begins playing with my nipples, i pull off his shirt and lick his chest.  as we kiss, lick, stroke and disrobe.  the two dudes keep talking about me to each other.  the friend keeps saying stuff like, 'oh i love this boy, look at his muscles, he looks just like one of my students', big dude laughs, 'hot right, i can't wait to get my cock inside him'.  the friend, 'this is the best boy you have brought me'.  i luv it.  i am not verbal, however i really like it when other people are. 

i drop to my knees and take big dudes cock in my mouth.  the friend, 'look at that he just drops right down like a good boy, so hungry'.  i go at big dude for a bit then turn around and go at the friend.  we go into his living room.  the friend sits back on a chair.  i kneel between his legs and suck his cock.  big dude stands behind me, 'spread your legs boy, let me see you'.  he reaches down and plays with my clit, sticks his fingers in my pussy stroking me.

then its big dudes turn, he's sitting on a recliner, i bend over sucking his cock, my legs spread wide.  the friend comes up behind me, his cock hard as a rock, i'm tight so it takes him a minute to get inside my cunt but then he's stroking me, each stroke pushing big guy's cock further down my throat.  

and the whole time both of them keep saying things like, 'i love this boy', 'this boy is so cute', 'look at him take that cock', 'this boy has me so hard', 'we need to take a picture of this its so hot'. its a non stop dialogue about fucking me that they keep up during the entire fuck session, its incredibly hot and ego boosting - lol. 

we fuck in a multitude of different positions.  can't go into all of them as that would take a while but here are my favs.

1)  i am sitting on the couch, laid back my legs spread.  the friend is on his knees between my legs fucking my pussy, big guy is sitting on my chest alternating between face fucking me and making me suck his balls. 

2)  i am straddling the friend, riding him, big guy comes up behind and sticks his cock up my ass, i've never dped before, its very hot to have two cocks inside me like that, however big guy is somewhat small so its hard for him to stay in my ass, unfortunately...

3)  i'm lying on my back, big guy is fingering my clit while the friend is playing with my nipples.  big guy says, 'look at his little cock', the friend says, 'yes, its so sensitive' as i moan and writhe around. (interesting these dudes got it without instruction, i didn't tell them to call my clit a cock and i actually don't care if they call it a clit, but cool they figured it out)

so big guy climbs on top of me and fucks me missionary, shooting inside me (condom of course) while the friend watches.  the friend asks if i want to shower, i nod.  to me that's a sign he's telling us to go. the race dynamics of this hook up are at the back of my mind, i mean don't get me wrong its all very hot and fun, however i'm very aware that part of the reason we are fucking in this white dudes fancy apartment is because us two brown boys don't have another place to fuck...

despite all the activity its been a pretty short session.  the friend hasn't cum yet, i start to wonder if he's not to into (clearly my own insecurities), but whatever i figure if he wanted to cum he would.  turns out the friend has to be somewhere soon. 

we all shower.  as i'm getting dressed they still keep talking about me, really the entire time they've kept this running dialogue about me and i have barely said a word.  i love it.

i pull on my boxers and big dude kisses me and plays with my nipples for a bit.  i slip on my shirt and the friend comes up behind me, he strokes my nipples and puts his hand on my crotch, 'this boy is so hot, i love his arms', clearly he's not in too huge a hurry, i rub my ass against his cock, i can feel he's starting to get hard again, 'this boys gonna get me going again, i luv how small he is'.  the friend wraps his arms around me and squeezes, picking me up off the ground.  he puts me down and now it is really time to leave. 

yum, threesomes

No comments:

Post a Comment