Translate

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Adventures on Craigslist

Woke up early on a Sunday morning because I couldnt' sleep and I wanted to check my email. Yesterday, I'd posted a craigslist ad, mostly because adam4adam was dry and my roommate had recently posted an ad, so I thought, why not. Check out my ad:

Title:
What Are You Into?

Body:
Tongues, dicks, fingers, clits, cum, wet, bites, nipples, pussy, cocks, bind, ass, tight, strap.
What are you into? I can be the bottom to your top.
I can top if the idea of being fucked with a strap on turns you on.
I'm a transguy of color, female-to-male, born with female anatomy yet look and live as a dude. Hit me up if any of this appeals to you.

What do you think? Cheesy? Well, probably, but responses came in torrents. I was surprised. I hadn't placed an ad in a while, and the last two I posted resulted in exactly zero hook ups. I don't know what happened there. Maybe I wasn't particularly inspired by the ones I got. Or they weren't particularly inspired by my picture. Either way each of those two times was a complete and utter waste of energy and time. But this time was different. I got some interesting ones right away. I started messaging this one dude who purported to be the bearer of a delicious looking 12 inch (chocolate brown) cock. He sent me pictures and everything. His face was pretty tempting too. Nice round face, smooth bald head, hot smile. We texted for a bit. I was all set to pack up my safe sex supplies and go meet him till he told me where he lived. Damn, talk about far. I asked myself, would I travel that far for sex? That little devil that inhabits one shoulder (or both on reckless days) whispered, he has 12 inches, into my ear. That was all it took. I had my day planned out. I'd go meet Mr. 12 inche-r at 7 or 8p then we'd see where things would go from there. As I sat around the apartment, savoring my midday (creamy and sugary as hell) coffee, my favorite, bestest, most fuckable, fuck buddy of all time texted me. He was butt naked, in bed, hard as rock, and wishing I was lying naked next to him. I looked at the clock. It was 2:52pm. I could be showered and out the door in 20 to 30 mins. Play for a short bit with my best fb, and then swing over to new guy's place and I'd have quite a day to brag about. So 30 minutes later, I'm boarding the train. About 20 minutes after that I knock on his door. He opens it and this mofo is truly butt-ass naked! He pulls me in and starts to kiss and grind on me. I'm still wearing my jacket, bag, etc. He's long tongue is dragging on my neck, he's quickly unbuckling my belt, pushing his fingers into me. My hand is sliding to his hard dick and I'm palming the head, which is already slick. And...I never made it to new guy's place. Hours later, I wobble home with a big dopey grin on my face.

New guy wasn't too pleased with my last minute flakiness. I'm determined to meet up with him today (Sunday) though, so I've added him to my sunday to-do list...no pun intended. There are other possibilities too. Like the dude who said he's a cross dresser, but only dresses up for a select few and, of course, himself. And the other guy, who I shall refer to as "the Russian" because in his response he added "I want you to fuck me with your strap on. Ps. I'm Russian.". They both want to bottom and I'm inclined to make their wishes come true. I don't know why, but I'm more and more interested in topping again. The other guys who respond to my ad are either verses (some are wanna-be verses. Never bottomed before, but curious) or strict tops. I'm less interested in the strict tops, but we'll see. So my goal for this week is to get fucked by Mr. 12 incher on Sunday, fuck the self-identified cross dresser and/or the Russian during the week, and get into some verse-type situations with a couple others. Oh and there's also work! Anyways, check back reader as I'll be posting updates, reflections, and all the smutty details.

2 comments:

  1. if you don't mind, what strap on do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually a tad embarrassed to type this, but I got that particular strap on from some sex shop. It was cheap and pretty. I don't really know the make-up.

    ReplyDelete