Translate

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Ode to Tops (Short)

I've been playing with this guy for a while now, about two months, which is a record for me. I just want to take a minute to acknowledge and give props to all you trans and nontrans tops who know what the f you're doing.

We met on one of the sites and I've written about him before (see Tall, Dark, n' lovely). The first night we hooked up I think we were surprised at how sexually compatible we were. At the time, I was starting to feel less like topping, and had had a number of anal/pussy-fucking experiences that increased my interests in bottoming. Since that fateful night we first hooked up, we can't seem to get enough of each other. Whenever I see him we fuck for hours and I leave his apartment feeling so sated in ways I never thought possible. One night he fucked me in the ass by his front door. The idea that his aunt could walk in any moment fueled the fucking, while terrifying us at the same time. After that, he took me into his bathroom where I held onto the shower curtain rod, wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered me again. That was one of the wildest sex nights I've had in a long time. I don't think there was any corner of that apartment we didn't fuck in. (Well, except for his aunt's room of course...that would be weird.) This guy takes topping to a whole new level. And his stamina...my god. I know from experience, it's hard work to be a good top - one who can switch it up on you again and again. I've topped before and enjoyed the hell out of it. I'm definitely committed to publishing pieces from this phase of my sexual life, because I think trans dudes who like to top nontrans dudes need more visibility. (I remember the first time I found a guy's g-spot. Homeboy came so hard, I was actually a little worried at first...) But every time this dude does shit to me, I stand up and take notice 'cuz this mf has skillz. So to all you hardworking pipe layers out there, regardless of whether your pipe of choice is your t-cock, fingers, clit, cock, pussy, strap-on, tongue, etc., thank you for your inclination, your creativity, and your stamina!

No comments:

Post a Comment