Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

laughter and fucking

i've been in a bit of a funk lately.  dating woes....  being in a funk meant i wasn't really feeling like doing hookups.  so i went a good two weeks without being fucked.

this week i was in a better place and feeling frisky leading to three encounters.  what was funny about all three is that during all three we laughed as we fucked.  the kind of laughter that happens when you are just having fun and feeling good.

it was very late on a monday nite.  well late for me and i had just gotten off the phone with my best friend.  i was feeling horny so logged onto the sites.  pretty quickly some dude hit me up.  i did my usual routine and he said 'i know we have met before'.  now i don't remember this guys profile at all, but he sends me a pic and looks kind of familiar but i am still not placing him.  however it doesn't really matter right, so i tell him to come over.  he texts me that he is outside my apartment and i open the door to let him in.    i see a tall, sexy, dark brown skinned dude leaning against the wall.  hot.  and now i remember him and that he is a good fuck.  i let him in.  we both strip and get right to it.  he has a tight muscular body and we kiss and grind as we fuck.  its very hot.  he is big but not uncomfortably so which is perfect.  his cock is pushing into me, his hips pumping between my legs, our smooth chests pressed closely together, we kiss and both kind of grin and laugh as we fuck cuz we are both really feeling it.  i push him onto his back so i can ride him.  i take him slow, riding the full length of him, tightening on each stroke, he moans as we fuck, i can feel the head of his cock hitting just the right spot inside me.  we fuck faster and he says he is going to cum, he groans and pushes harder into me as he cums his cock pulsates inside me.  hotness.  i lie on top of him catching my breath.  we look at each other and smile and laugh.  i slide him out of me.  we both clean up and he heads out the door.

a day later i am feeling frisky again.  i've been chatting with this dude who lives literally 3 houses away from me.  now for folks who follow this blog you know i have a major weakness for anything close by.  3 houses away is something i will almost never turn down.  dude is ok looking in his pics.  sends me lots of hot messages.  never done a trans guy.   we had talked about meeting up however i am home later than expected and he wants to reschedule.  i however really want to fuck.   i send him a text saying i just got home and i'm horny.  he responds 'yeah?'.  i say 'yeah, i really wanna get fucked, and i'm wet as hell'.  he say 'oh god so hot'.  i say 'want me to cum over'.  he say 'yeah'.  perfect.  so i grab my supplies and walk 3 houses down my block.  he is ok looking in person.  we strip and get right to it.  he is an average size.  we kiss and he strokes his cock as we make out.  he is hard.  i bend down and blow him for a bit.  i grab a condom and slide it on him.  he kneels between my legs and pushes inside me.  he is fucking me but its a bit awkward.  he says 'i've never done this before'.  its always weird when dudes say that to me, i don't really get what's so different...  anyways, i tell him to let me be on top.  i climb onto him and guide him inside me.  we both moan as his cock slides in.  i ride him taking my time.  he is moaning as we fuck.  i ride him faster and he says he is getting close.  he cums hard shooting inside me and he cries out as he cums.  his hips jerking.  when he is done he opens his eyes and we look at each other smile and chuckle.  i roll off of him and we chat a bit as i get dressed then i head home.

the next day i have a date.  so this is a different context.  2nd date and i know going in that unless the vibe is really off i want us to fuck.  i invite him back to my place after a drink and we chat for a while on my couch.  i am pondering making a move when he leans in and kisses me.  perfect.  we make out some then i lead him to my bedroom.  without going into detail we fuck and its hot and fun and as we fuck we grin and laugh cuz its sexy and hot and we like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment