Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eaten Out By The Kinky Republican

"So how do you like being eaten out by a Republican?" He picked his reddish, shiny bald head up from between my legs. I managed a grin before he sunk back down to my clit, flicking it with his tongue again...and again...and again. I was being so fucking loud. In the back of my mind I wondered if his walls were thin. Then his tongue slid down to right underneath my clit. I actually bucked. He was mmm-ing and filling the room with his slurping sounds. He flattened his tongue against the underside of my clit and slowly dragged it up to the tip of my dick. When he got to the top, he quickly enveloped the tip of my cock with his wet lips, applying gentle pressure intermittently. "God, I love the way you smell. I want you to come in my mouth." His tone was gruff. He grabbed my hips hard as he sucked my entire clit into his mouth. Then he started going up and down on it...

He'd been pestering me for weeks. Begging me to come over so he could eat me out. He didn't want to fuck, just give oral and I don't usually do those kinds of hook ups (licking me for a few minutes just makes me want to play with your penis). But I woke up one bright and sunny Saturday morning and my clit was as hard as a rock. (This has been happening more and more lately). I felt so fucking horny. The kind of horny where I'd just want to lock myself in a room with a few men and fuck like there's no tomorrow. But surprise surprise, the kind of fucking I was looking for this particular morning didn't involve a cock. I thought about G, the dude who'd been texting me for weeks, trying to lure me over to his place with promises of amazing oral. Just like that my mind was made up. A series of back and forth texts later, I was up and about. Fifteen minutes after that, I was out the door, walking briskly to the train station. Yeah, I was horny as fuck.

He had a small room. When I entered, the curtains were already drawn. He had a flat screen and it was showing something...don't remember what. He reclined on his full-sized bed and I looked him over again. Bearish, bald, whitish guy, with these really interesting blue-green eyes. Late 30s. I noticed his blond beard and mustache. Later, that mustache would tickle in the most delicious way as his tongue dug in and out of me.

We really shouldn't have talked so much in the beginning, because all the ugly traits and qualities, you can't know by looking at a photograph, emerge. You know, ugliness like xenophobia. Shit like that. He didn't like how racially and culturally diverse his neighborhood was. "The only people that need to stick together are white and black people. Everyone else can fuck off." I was aghast. Holy shit. This dude is a Republican. This was later confirmed when he said "I'm a republican" and pointed to the American flag taped over one window. It was so dusty and dingy-looking I had mistaken it for a curtain. I didn't like where this conversation was going, so I quickly changed the subject back to sex. I had come here to get off, not get roped into some philosophical or political debate.

"My girl's okay with me fooling around, because she can't get down with my fetishes," he explained, after telling me he had a girlfriend. He had a "natural scent" (aka body odour) thing and gets off on smelling people's armpits...the sweatier the better. His favorite body part to smell is the vagina; he can't get enough of pussy smell. "The muskier the better," he said with a big smile on his face. Then he proclaimed his love for feet and appraised mine favorably. Eventually, I don't remember how we got there, he started sharing stories about his former life as a sex worker, and the fetishes and fantasies he had to fulfill for wealthy men. There was a forced flippancy in the way he shared these stories. After a while, it became less easy for me to judge him simply as "the Republican."

The best part of this hook up? The different sensations - wetness, suction and pressure from his lips, friction from the bristles on his tongue. I haven't been eaten out like that in a long time. In fact, I've probably never been eaten out like that. Feeling like someone is sucking my cock and tongue-fucking me at the same time. I like the complicated-ness being trans adds to my experience of desire and pleasure. Sometimes when I'm fooling around with dudes, very few can actually grasp gender-queerness, so they have to lump me in one category or the other - really butch woman or faggy guy. However, with this guy I just had the feeling that he got it, you know. He was sucking on my clit like he knew his way around cock and lapping on me like I was some life-saving meal.

"You have nice feet." He knelt between my thighs, my left leg in the air, big toe at his lips. "Thank...uhh..." He pushed my toe into his mouth, sucking, and I lost my train of thought. So, let's pause here for a second. I don't have a feet thing. In fact, sometimes I don't understand it and no offense to people who dig feet fucking or anything like that. This is probably the left-over prude in me talking. However, I'll be honest, something happened when this dude sucked on my toes while finger fucking me. His lips around my toes felt so fucking soft, but his fingers in me felt anything but soft and gentle. Again, the mixture of sensations...I didn't come, but it felt really good. So now, perhaps, I'm rethinking my stance on feet sex.

On the train ride home I mauled over his stories and thought for the umpteenth time how complex human attractions and desires are, how we don't really understand why we like to fuck certain people and like being sexed up in particular ways. I didn't want to think about the injustice of being forced to make a living fulfilling the sexual sexual desires of others. That just seemed too heavy and painful a thought to be having at that moment.

Walking from the train station to my apt, I received his texts. He's never bottomed, but wants me to fuck him next time I go over. I think about my strap, which is just collecting dust in my room since I hadn't used the fucker in a long time. I thought about G and tried to imagine his ass, which I hadn't gotten a really good look at. I kinda want to fuck the kinky Republican...

No comments:

Post a Comment