Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2011

the giant cock

i don't really know where to start about this hookup.  this guy and i had messaged some earlier that day.  it was friday night and i was just relaxing at home kind of looking for a hook up but also very content to just stay at home and chill after a long week.  i was chatting with a couple of guys on line and also a regular or two via text.

dude is ok looking in his pics.  like it could go either way.  however this is how he gets me.  i'm the kind of guy who likes variety.  sometimes i like a rough dom/sub fuck other times i like a slow sensual screw.  lately i have a good number of rough types and i don't have any sensual (i used to have a sensual fav but no longer...).  dude says he's a sensual kind of guy.  so this gets me.  its kind of late and i could easily stay home but i decide to go for it. 

i get to his place. nice place, but messy, bordering on needing to be cleaned (as folks who follow this blog know i have a thing for clean apartments).  he's ok looking, to be really honest i can't remember what he looks like, kind of hippyish white guy, can't remember his face at all for reasons you are soon to find out.  we chat a bit then start to kiss and make out.  its very slow and sensual... perfect.

we both strip and that's when i see his cock.  its gigantic.  i luv a thick cock - however this dude is gigantic no other word to describe it.  he didn't have a cock pic in his profile nor did his profile mention his size so i'm a bit shocked.  i bend down to blow him and i can barely get my mouth around it (no joke or exaggeration).  i try to suck him off but really i'm just sucking the head, its all i can do.

i know that my cunt will be able to do better (at least i hope it will) i reach for my condom supply and pull out a magnum XL.  he smiles and says great i have some of those too.  however when he puts it on it is clearly too small, like the magnum XL is squeezing his poor cock.  i say this to him and he says yeah, the only condom that fits him actually is this pricey japanese brand so he makes do with these.

i push him onto his back cuz i'm clear i'm gonna need to take my time.  i guide him into me a bit at a time, taking it slow, it hurts he's so big.  then he's all the way up in me.  and it hurts but i really want it.  then my cunt opens up to him and he's stroking me, its pain and pleasure at the same time, my cunt expands more to take his cock and now he's stroking me hard and i'm loving it.  we fuck for a while no where near how long i can usually go but now its really just starting to be painful.  i stop him and he pulls out and begins sucking me off.  he blows me for a bit, i blow him the best i can.  he asks if we can fuck again i say i just can't i'm sorry he's cool with it.  he lies me on my back and spreads my legs.  he begins fingering my cunt, i move his finger up so he's stroking my clit.  then he begins jerking me off.  he watches as his fingers stroke my clit, he seems fascinated, just gazes intently as i moan.  he strokes me until i cum hard, one of those eyes in the back of the head kind of cummings.

then we lay back and rest.  i believe at some point we both dozed off.  i woke up to feel his fingers tweaking my nipples and his hard cock rubbing against my ass.  i moan and grind back.  he still has not cum so i grab some lube and jerk him off.  he's hard as a rock and i wish i could fuck him more but i know that i'm already sore as hell.  i hand job him for a while, my hand looks so tiny around his cock.  then i kneel between his legs and suck his balls.  he reaches down and replaces my hand on his cock with his.  strokes himself while i lick at his hairy sacks til he cums - shooting all over.

we both lie back to rest.   we start chatting.  i'm his first trans guy.  he talk about how it doesn't matter, girls or guys, its all the same problem very few people can take his cock.  i feel bad for him.  i mean i'm not surprised, i don't think i've ever even seen a dildo that thick. again i am not at all exaggerating.  we cuddle and chat a bit more and i realize its 4am.  folks who follow this blog know i don't like to stay the nite so i tell him i gotta go, clean myself up and bid him farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment