Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2011

trusting my instincts

when i first wrote this piece it started out like this - "my coblogger wrote a piece titled 'surprising good fuck'.  i just did this hook up and really, that's the only title that works to describe it so in order to not entirely copy his title i added the words 'more on'. "

however since then i decided to change the title from 'more on surprisingly good fucks' to 'trusting my instincts'   

this is how it started. i had the afternoon off.  i was very horny and really wanted a hook up.  however, i was feeling very tired and lazy and either wanted someone to come over or i did not want to travel more than 10 minutes on my bike.  i only have a few hookups that i would consider inviting over.  i don't like to host, just not my thing.  so i hit three of them up but no bites. i then hit up two nearby regulars and one somewhat nearby new guy.  none were free.  i'm starting to feel frustrated.  i'm surfing the sites and i'm not getting any hits.  this sucks.  so much rejection in one day sucks and its starting to get me down (though i know better...)

its about 6pm or so and i've given up on getting fucked today without leaving my 10 minute or so radius (i even expanded it to 20 mins) and i am not up to travel so it means i'm not getting fucked.  when i notice a message from this dude who i have chatted with before telling me to come over.  the reason i haven't hook up with him yet is he's not so attractive to me in his pics, i mean he's ok but there is something about him that has held me back.  however as i said i'm horny as hell, i'm having no luck today, and he is local, definitely within my ten minute biking radius. 

letting all of that get the better of me i tell him i can be over soon.  i hop on my bike and it really is just a ten minute ride despite getting a little lost.  i get to his place and he is actually really attractive, my kind of sexy, he looks like he is in his late 30's, thin, tall, brown skin, long black hair, some tats, jewelry, very hot.  nice, clean place (i have a major appreciation for cleanliness).  he takes me to his room.  we don't chat much as i realize I only speak english and he mostly speaks spanish.

he starts kissing me from behind.  i turn around and we kiss long and hard.  he is a really good kisser.  he lays back on the bed and we kiss and grind.  its very hot.  i pull of my shirt and he says 'wow'.  he places his lips around one of my nipples.  plays with my nipples for a while - i luv it.  then he pulls back for a moment and says, 'can i ask - you are man to woman or woman to man?'.  clearly our language barriers may have confused the situation, so normally this would be a very unsafe moment however he's really nice and clearly into me so i say "woman to man".  he says, "oh, nice" and proceeds to suck my nipples more.

i reach down and pull off his pants.  he has a huge thick cock.  i pull off my shorts, i have a second of nervousness, worried that maybe our inability to communicate verbally might mean what i have in my pants is not what he's expecting, however its fine.  as soon as i pull them off he reaches for me and pulls me on top of him.  we kiss and grind.  i kneel down and take his cock into my mouth.  he moans as my lips wrap around his thick cock.  i go at him for a while.  then he leans down and pulls me up, turns me onto my back and sucks my clit.  he is very good.  i'm very turned on and he's hard as a rock so i grab a condom and slip it on him.  i mount him slowly as he's big.  then i ride him grinding against him til i cum hard.  he flips me over onto my back and pushes into me, he's gone a little soft so he pulls out and strokes himself while he sucks my clit.  hot.  we fuck like this for a while.  he fucks me for a bit, i suck him off, he sucks me off while stroking himself.  he seems to be having trouble staying hard, but i don't care, the fucking is really good.  we fuck like this for about an hour.

afterwards i don't even bother to clean up, i mean i'm ten minutes from home, as i am leaving we make out at his door - very hot.  i bike home with his cum still drying on my chest.  

i could kick myself.  i can't believe i waited so long to hook up with this dude, clearly i let my lookism get the better of me, and i don't know why i never learn that people rarely look like their pics.  i could have been fucking this guy for months.  really my ideal is a hot fuck bud who lives a block away but i'll settle for a ten minute bike ride.

this dude and i hooked up a few more times, maybe 2 or 3 don't remember.  but then he started to get weird.  when i would say i couldn't swing by that day he would send angry messages.  now there is really no need for all that.  so i decided that i needed to let him go.  now i've let a few repeat hookups/regulars go in the past.  one dude it was because he just stopped being fun to play with (for reasons i'll save for another piece), one dude started to get very clingy and clearly wanted more than nsa, another dude was extra flaky.  

with this dude i felt worried that an outright i'm not interested anymore will escalate him.  i mean he doesn't know where i live and he has my cell (but he only uses it when i'm coming by i think he forgets he has it and i could always change my number if needed) so there is not a whole lot he can do but still. 

so i just keep telling him i can't come over.  however this does not work and he keeps trying and one day just says 'look if you don't want to see me again just tell me'.  i decide to do just that.  i send him a message just saying, i had fun and you're a good guy but i'm not interested anymore.  he sends me a series of angry messages back which i ignore.

the next day he messages me again like nothing happened asking me to come over.  ok this is too much.  so i block him.  a minute later i get a message from a different user name on the site - i open it and its an angry message from him.  wtf.  i block that user name too.

luckily he does not have a third user name and my blocking of him succeeds in cutting off contact.  however he still checks me out on the site now and again.  creepy.  gotta trust my instincts more.

No comments:

Post a Comment