Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

fucking and attraction

For folks who are following this blog, you know i have this thing where for me at least, physical attraction and hot fucking are not always the same. this has often times gotten me in trouble as it means if i show up at a hook up and the person looks less attractive then their pics I often still go for it, this is because i've had some of the most amazing hot sex and fun hook ups with people who are low on my hotness scale and i've had some real shitty sex with folks i view as hotties.

Lately though i've been having a string of not fun hook ups. I show up, the person looks way less attractive then their pics and the sex sucks. I was beginning to think that i need to let go of my theory on attraction. 

However tonight I felt vindicated - well mostly.

This guy and i had been messaging periodically on Adam4Adam for at least a couple of months. His pics were attractive, not hot, but cute in an older gay nerd kind of way (don't get me wrong i've met some majorly hot gay nerds but this guy was just ok). For some reason we had not been able to make it happen.

Finally we arranged to meet. I head over to his place which is not far but in a part of town i've never been. He meets me outside and he is less attractive than his pics and i'm thinking oh no, not again, i follow him inside. His place is small and cluttered but relatively clean (i have a thing against dirty apartments). He offers me a beer. He is a real nerd, lots of high tech stuff all over the place, a huge telescope in one corner.

He seems really nervous. He's talking non stop. We sit down on his couch and I'm kind of vibing with him, maybe its the beer, but he is starting to look less unattractive, we chat about random stuff or more like he prattles on and i insert a question or comment every once in a while.

I start stroking his arm as we talk, wanting to speed things up some, he's still chatting about random shit, admits he's nervous and i tell him don't be nervous. to be honest i can't really remember much about our email exchanges, his nervousness makes me assume i'm his first transguy.

finally we start kissing and making out. I can feel his hard on through his jeans. i unzip his pants and pull out his cock.  nice size - thick - not humongous, not small.  i slip his hard dick into my mouth and begin sucking him off.  he's the perfect size for me to take him down my throat so i do.  he groans.  after a while i stand up and take off my clothes.  he strips as i lie down on his bed.  he climbs on top of me rubbing his hard cock against my body.  we both moan.  i hand him a condom and lube him up.  he is on top of me missionary style.  i guide him into me.  'oh god' he moans as his cock slips into my cunt.  he starts stroking me, his cock thrusting.  i grab his ass pushing him as deep into me as i can.  he grabs my legs and pushes them over my head pounding into me.  i can feel myself starting to cum as he fucks me hard and fast. 

he fucks me two more times, long hot wild fucks, multiple positions - missionary, seated, doggy style, etc., i cum repeatedly, after the third he asks if i can go another round, normally i can, but tonite i'm tired and just can't.  the whole time he keeps saying how hot and sexy i am, complements my body, says he loves my masculine smell. 

hotness

No comments:

Post a Comment