Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On Fucking Femmes


This is the 3rd girl I’ve fucked in the last few weeks of my recent sexual transformation. 5 years ago I would never have even seen this coming, this strong sexual attraction for femme women. But this is where I find myself these days and I’m having to learn how, in my present fully passing black masculine self, how to approach and talk to women about casual sex, how to fuck women and be pervy and kinky, how to top and dominate a woman in a way that makes her feel sexy, horny and trusting enough to give over control. This particular woman actually approached me and, in my oftentimes-clueless state, I didn’t know or understand she wanted me to invite her over to my place and fuck the hell out of her. Not when she stepped to me and asked for a kiss at our 1st hang out (see An Ode to Trans Guys.) Eventually she had to spell it out for me in our ensuing texts and, since then, I’ve jerked off many times thinking about her riding me wildly.

Well that 1st hang out was several weeks ago. We’d been trying to hook up since then, but she lives out of town, is in seriously committed non-monogamous deal and quite busy. The odds of us actually meeting up started to look really slim. Eventually the odds were in our favor (shameless Hunger Games-phile here) and she happened to be in town one week when I actually had money in the bank. I invited her over for a home-cooked meal and thought that afterwards, if we were still feeling each other, we’d make-out and eventually fuck.

Later that night we chilled in my living room, drinking after dinner. A dinner I’d just whipped up that fell far short of what I’d hoped and dreamed it could be. She seemed to like it, or at least she said she did. The conversation was more relaxed now that wine had made an appearance. It made her smile and laugh more. It made her gestures more dramatic. As she talked I switched seats and sat right next to her. I put my hand on her thigh and felt the strongest urge to kiss her, but I was still new at this dating-and-fucking-femme-women thing, so I held back.  The sexual tension between us was thick in the air. We’d spent so long talking tonight, and still the tension was in the air. Eventually…

“I want to kiss you,” I stated once she paused for air.
“Okay.”
I kissed her while the smile was still on her lips. They were soft and wet and felt hot in my mouth. That I expected.
What I didn’t anticipate was the degree of sexual attraction that lay between us.
It took a few minutes to build.
Suddenly, as mouths parted and tongues collided, she climbed on my thighs and started grinding her hot crotch on mine. My dick was hard, so fucking hard. I grabbed her ass as she rubbed up against me.
 I slipped my warm hands underneath her blouse. One hand crept to her bra strap while the other cupped her big soft breasts. She moaned in my mouth, sucking on my tongue, twisting and grinding on my crotch as her hands wildly caress  my back. Eventually she wants more access and pulls my shirt up my back, reaching underneath the A-shirt, I wear to flatten my chest, to my bare-back.  By now I’ve unbuttoned that bra, my hand twisting and squeezing her bare nipples. She’s moaning, sighing, saying “shit”, “damn” and asking me to squeeze them harder.

“Wanna go into my room?” I ask as we’ve outgrown this couch. She nods and we kiss and grope and fondle our way into my bedroom. On the way I squeeze my hands down the back of jeans to her naked ass. I squeeze softly at first, then hard and bring her closer to me, kissing her mouth and playing with her tongue.

In my room she pulls away.
“Can we talk about safe sex?”
I’m in the process of taking my pants off. I nod and gesture for her to continue.
“Latex all the way. If you’re strapping on, if you’re fingering me, all of that is happening with latex. I brought condoms and,” she bends over and retrieves a box and some condoms from her bag, “gloves.”

After kissing and sucking and licking her tongue, after taking one erect nipple into my mouth, sucking softly then hard and repeating, after I put my thigh up against her pussy, grinding and feeling the hot wetness slide up and down my thigh, after she reminded me to put gloves on because my eager fingers started to part her wet and warm pussy lips, I slipped a couple gloved fingers into her pussy and played with her clit. Even through the glove I could feel the heat of her. She was so wet that sounds of my fingers playing with her pussy filled the room.

I have a huge, huge acoustic fetish. I love dirty talk, moans, grunts, curses, and most especially wet fucking sounds. I started finger fucking her, first it was shallow and slow, her hips moving in response. Then her hips moved faster and my fingers plunged in deeper, she arched. Her soft warm body undulated beneath me. I fucked and she moaned, bending her neck backwards, head pushing into my pillow. I finger fucked her harder, which deepened her sounds, mouth opening wider. I bent my head and pushed my tongue into her warm open mouth and twirled with hers. She greedily reciprocated, taking all of my tongue into her hungry mouth, sucking. I ground into her more vigorously, egged on by her sounds, the degree of wetness on my hands. Suddenly I pictured my dildo buried all the way in her warm tight snatch and it was an image I wanted to bring to reality. Quickly I got off her to retrieve my strap-on.

10 embarrassing and ultra dorky minutes later, we gave up on using the strap and just opted to use the dildo alone.
It turns out the harness was broken.
We still tried to use it. That’s how badly we wanted a strap-on to feature prominently in tonight’s activities. 

You would think all that fumbling around and tinkering with a broke harness would kill the mood, but as soon as she got on top of me, her full breasts dangling over my face, nipples poised on my lips, I got hard in seconds. Her nipples slipped into my mouth and I bit them, she ground her pussy on me, rubbing her clit on my thigh, until the intensity of that made me sit up and hold her naked body to my sweaty one, breasts in my mouth, sucking a little hard this time. It was time to use the dildo. I laid back down and positioned the 8-incher on my crotch. This was my fave one. It was thick as hell and I’d never used it on any one else before, but I was ready to try that.
She climbed on top of me and slowly slid down my dick.
Her mouth fell open.
“It’s huge.”
She moved slowly on my dick, coating it more and more each time. I loved watching my dick emerge from her pussy wet.
I loved the feel of her bare ass in my hands as she rode me.
She started moving faster, hungrier.
I grabbed her supple ass harder and moved my hips, thrusting up to meet her, feeling like this piece of silicone was actually my dick, disappearing in and out of her. We moved faster. I sat up again because I wanted to feel her body against mine, her breasts pressed against my chest. My dick slipped in deeper and I grabbed her ass hard and fucked her deep and rough for a long time. Eventually she grabbed my shoulders, squeezing, head tilting back and let out a loud loud moan. As she’s bent backwards like this, I can’t help but take a nipple into my mouth, which makes her gasp and gently push me away.
“Once I come they feel really sensitive,” she barely gets out in between pants, before practically collapsing on the bed beside me and nestling her bare ass against me.
I’m a panting and sweaty mess, so I get up to wipe off. Once I’m somewhat dry I get back into bed, my arms wrap tightly around her.
The last thing I remember thinking right before passing out is how much I love the smell of her pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment