Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2011

chat buds

there's this dude that hit me up over manhunt some time ago. married guy. so i'm not into drama or dishonesty however he says that his wife know's that he likes to play around, he said its a don't ask don't tell situation - they have an agreement of sorts.

ok, sounds a little sketch to me, but we keep chatting. really hot chats. we kept tentatively arranging to actually meet and it never happens. after a while i finally clue in that this dude only wants to chat. at first i'm annoyed. then one night he IMs me. its freezing outside and i am horny as hell but can't imagine leaving the warmth of my apartment.

we start chatting.

me - sup?
chat guy (cg) - how yuh been?
me- good, busy, you?
cg - same
me - i'm horny as hell but its freezing outside
cg- me too
cg - so when we gonna meet up?
me- you tell me : )
cg - i can't wait to fuck you
me - yeah?
me - where yuh gonna fuck me at?
cg - my office
cg - i have a leather couch
cg - i will lay you back
cg - spread your legs
cg - wrap my lips around your swollen clit
cg - slide my tongue in and out of you
cg - suck u till you beg me to stop
cg - but i wont
me - nice
me - then what
cg - then i'd make u worship my cock
cg - push ur head down
me - hot
me - i'd kneel in front of you
cg - yeah
me - take ur cock in my mouth
me - slide my lips down ur length
me - deep throat yuh
me - let you fuck my throat raw
cg - tell me more
me - are you hard?
cg - yeah, rock hard, strokin it
me - me too
cg - yeah?
me - i'd let you bend me over
me - slide ur hard cock inside me
me - fuck me slow at first
me - then hard
me - pound my ass
me - make me scream, moan
me - til i beg you to stop
cg - but i wont
cg - i'll keep pounding u
cg - u can beg all u want but ur my slut
cg - i will do what i want

so you get the picture. i'm not gonna transcribe the whole thing but this is how it ended

me - i'm gonna cum
cg - yeah?
cg - cum for me
me - oh fuck, i'm close
cg - my cocks fucking you, plunging in and out of you
cg - my body rubbing your clit
me - i'm gonna cum
cg - stop
cg - not yet
me - ok
cg - stroke urself slower
cg - don't cum yet
cg - slide ur finger inside
cg - fuck urself
cg - now touch ur clit again
me - shit
me - i need to cum
cg - when i say so
cg - go slow
cg - ok now you can cum
me - fuck...

mmm, i realized i love internet jerk offs.

what's funny about this dude is we really have become chat buds.  now we swap hook up stories.  i ask him for advice, he's more experienced than i am in some ways.  i ask him if he's done things he tells me about them.  then we chat fuck and jerk off together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment