Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

the skilled cock

dude used to be one of my regulars however we had not hooked up in over six months for multiple reasons mostly due to scheduling.  we had been hooking up pretty regularly at one point, light skin gay guy of color, slim, average build.  he'd been with trans guys before.  total dom top.  

he's the kind of hook up that i appreciate.  we would chit chat some but not alot, he prefers to get right to the fucking and then the post fuck chat is minimal.  it was not an in and out type of situation, we would fuck then cuddle some, maybe watch something on tv, he'd invited me to stay for dinner before (which i declined but thought was nice).  a good number of my regulars like to chat and i'm into that sometimes, but other times i just want to fuck and that's it.  so this dude i have an appreciation for. 

we finally arranged to meet up.  he looks a little more worn down than the last time i saw him.  hard times all around these days....  we don't chat much and get right to fucking.  we both strip immediately and we kiss and grind our bodies together.  his lips are really chapped which i'm not so into.  but he is hard immediately.  and he has a beautiful cock, it has a slight curve in it.  i quickly  wrap my lips around it and slide my mouth up and down its smoothness.  he moans. 

i grab a condom, slip it on and lube him up.  i put the tip of his cock to my cunt and slowly slide him in.  i moan as he enters me.  i ride him slowly at first getting used to the feel of his cock.  he feels so good, his cock deep inside me, i luv the way it feels as i slide up and down its smoothness.  i ride him with a silly grin on my face thinking why did we wait so long to do this again.   however now i want him on top.  i pull him over so he's fucking me missionary (missionary is my favorite position). 

he strokes me slowly our bodies tight against each other.  i grab his ass pushing him deep inside me.  i raise my hips to meet his strokes and clench my cunt around his dick in a way that also hits my clit hard.  its majorly hot.  then he starts fucking me hard and fast, pounding into me, rough fast strokes til he cums shooting inside me. 

he lies on top of me his cock still pretty hard inside me.  he keeps stroking me.  its very hot.  then he stops and starts doing this incredible thing with his cock that i've never experienced before.  i can feel his cock pulsate inside me.  its like his cock is expanding and contracting inside me over and over again it feels like he is cumming non stop.  i cum multiple times from this.  he keeps this up for a good while it feels like we are both cumming over and over again.  until he collapses on top of me his cock now soft and i slide him out.  

as we lie there catching our breath i say to him, that was incredible.  did you cum multiple times or what was happening.  he said he only came once but its something he learned to do with his cock even after cumming.  hot. 

we lie around a bit just resting, however i need to go so we clean up and part ways with a quick kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment