Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

i love fucking

i love fucking

just came back from hooking up with this dude.  this is the third time we've hooked up.  he's a cutie, hot fuck, and into trans guys. 

love that i can text a hot dude at 2pm and be fucking him 5 hours later or in some cases at 5pm and fucking by 7:00.  luv that i have dudes that i can just text and say, i have the place to myself for three hours wanna come over, and they come and we fuck and its hot, sensual and sexy.

i know that i can be an ass about it all.  sometimes i go down my list starting with the hottest fuck and moving down the line to see who is free to fuck or to be specific up to fuck me.  however i know alot of dudes do the same not that it excuses it. 

many times, i think to myself what am i in the mood for today, a new fuck, a quick fuck, a rough fuck, a drunken fuck, a sensual slow fuck, a long marathon fuck, some chat with my fuck and go down my list of dudes depending on my mood. 

i luv logging into the sites and getting hit up by hotties who just want to fuck me

sometimes as a trans dude of color i feel frustrated, depressed, annoyed, oppressed by the gay boy hook up world.  like right now i just got fucked but i'm on some sites and not having any luck, some ass blocked me when they found out i'm trans, but right now i don't care.

i luv the raw sexuality of it all, the non commital, non emotional, purely physical fucking of it all.

luv dudes who are into my body, say i'm hot and sexy, luv fucking me.  i luv that we don't really give a shit about anything else but fucking, about physical contact, about sex, about getting off and having a good time (well mostly, i do have a few who want more but i'm up front that i don't)

as a queer trans person of color embracing the gay boy world of nsa fucking and anonymous play, its about loving and feeling confident in my body, loving my sexuality, loving my individual power and self determination in these moments.

this is just where i'm at right now. i'm not looking for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment