Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

raw ass fucking

in my previous post transfag barebacking i wrote about how i was going through this period of doing a good amount of barebacking.  and to be honest it scared me a bit.  however writing that piece helped me to figure out what i wanted in a way that i could make safer choices.

i know there may be disapproval about this piece, but its a choice i made, definitely after some thought, it was not the safest choice and i'm not at all advocating it, but i own it as a decision i made at the time.  

so there is this dude i've been fucking for over a year now.  guy of color, round my age, bi but only fucks non trans women now except for me.  he's a real fucking asshole in alot of ways.  i would never date him, however he is a good to great fuck and very convenient. 

he says he's free of stds and i know he tests regularly for everything cuz he wants to be a sperm donor to make extra cash.  for better or worse i believe him. 

anyways, when we first started hookin up he asked if he could fuck my ass raw.  i said maybe after we've gotten to know each other a little better.  i don't know why i said that since at the time i had no intention of letting that happen.  actually to be honest i probably said it cuz i wanted to make sure he kept fucking me.  however so every once in a while he will check in.  "can i fuck ur ass raw now?".  i always say "not yet man". 

however, recently i decided that he is pretty safe given all of the above.  so he hit me up one night and i told him, i decided he could fuck me raw. 

and i really want it.  i want to feel a dude cum in my ass.  sorry to be crude but that's what i want.

i get to his place, we chat a bit then get to fucking.  i suck his cock til he's hard.  then i bend over, lube up my ass and he puts the tip of his cock to my hole.  he begins to push in.  i'm tight but he takes it slow until his cock pops into place.  then he begins to stroke me.  so hot.  we are both moaning and loving it.  he fucks me for a while and he says do you want me to cum.  i say yeah, but he says he's not even close.

he fucks me for a while more, but i can't take it anymore (i can last way longer with pussy fucking).  so he pulls out.  its a bit messy which is not so much my thing or his so he we both clean up.  it was however still very hot.

he's still hard.  he sits back on a chair and i kneel between his legs taking his cock into my mouth.  i suck him off while jerking myself off.  i cum hard his cock in my mouth.  i keep sucking him off til i feel him starting to cum.  i keep my mouth around his cock licking his tip as he shoots a huge load into my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment