Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tranny Chaser


He was a short man. Well, short by conventional standards. Mostly bald, with tiny blond hairs sprouting out of his shiny dome. He walked like a body builder, arms sticking, chests puffed out, and strutted into my living room like a peacock. Before he came over, I had only seen his face and didn't quite expect him to meet me at eye level. He wasn't bad looking and had that working class vibe about him. I didn't exactly have high hopes for our coupling either, because, well, he wasn't exactly my type. He sat down on the sofa and looked at me almost greedily. He'd been so eager to meet and I'll admit feeling flattered by his enthusiasm. So flattered, in fact, that I broke one of my cardinal rules and actually spoke with him over the phone multiple times. He had a thing for trans guys and couldn't understand why fucking one turned him on so. We talked in my living room and sized each other up. The whole time I'm thinking that I'm about to fuck Tony Soprano, because he had the New Jersey accent and that way about him. Stature not withstanding, he almost seemed like the big Italian gangster type. The type that knows how to throw his weight around and frighten the hell out of people who cross him. This is what gymrat (as I later came to refer to him due to his penchant for working out) seemed like. His muscles bulged through his t-shirt and, for that reason, I was anxious to see him sans clothing.

I kept asking myself, as he shared tidbits of information about his life, why someone like this would be into trans guys. It's a question I ask myself every time I fuck a nontrans guy society has type-casted into roles not linked with queer or trans subcultures. Then I feel fucked up for being surprised that even someone who sounds like Tony Soprano and looks like the guy that'd be setting up my cable, would have some measure of queerness going for him. It also never fails to surprise me when guys like gymrat, who desperately want to fuck trans men, say they're straight, which is what I hear from 60% of the nontrans men I've slept with. "I'm straight with a little kink" or "I'm straight. I like women, but once in a while I want the best of both worlds." I hear this a lot. Sometimes I push them to elaborate. What is the best of both worlds? One guy referred to my possessing both an enlarged clit (almost like a penis, but a smaller version) and a vagina. Most guys, however, meant having a pussy and passing for a guy. This got me thinking about whether or not this constitutes a particular sexual orientation that hasn't yet been catalogued and labeled. What do we call bio-men who have a thing for trans men? "Tranny chaser", some would say. And there is a lot of validity to this characterization. Some of the dudes I've fucked are fetishist for all things trans, but are all bio-dudes who are sexually attracted to trans people fetishists? Are they tranny chasers? Where do we draw the line?

Gymrat switched seats and planted himself next to me. His eyes practically twinkled as he leaned in. "Is this all right?" he asked, eagerly, and I was once again hypnotized by how much he wanted me. Yet I still had the 1st hook-up jitters, so I wasn't as turned on as I wanted to be. He must have noticed this, or he just wanted an excuse to touch me, so he offered to massage my back. I'm a sucker for a good back rub, so I relented. His small calloused hands trailed down my back and I felt the beginnings of a spark. Immediately, I relocated us to my bedroom because I wanted to be shirtless as he touched me. I wanted to be prone on my stomach, with him hovering over me, looking at my bare back. When I took my shirt off, he asked if I worked out. I nodded. He licked his lips and told me to lie down. The rubbing began in earnest. The silence that enveloped us at that moment was pregnant with the anticipation you feel right before something really good or really terrible happens. It was a dubious silence, punctuated every once in a while by his tender comments about my muscles or my skin. Rubbing eventually led to soft kisses down my back. The anticipation subsided and my body softened. That's when I arched into him and he ground his crotch into my ass. The rest, as they usually say, was...

No comments:

Post a Comment